Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Joe and Heidi Wang on the Amazing Race



(from bigWOWO.com)

I just got the newsflash from 8 Asians: Joe and Heidi Wang will be running the Amazing Race, beginning this Sunday on CBS. Like the winners Tammy and Victor Jih from last season, the team has an Asian American male and an Asian American female, but unlike last season, they're not brother and sister. Woohoo for diversity! They're also parents of two children, so cheers for the Rice Daddy.

I don't know how long this will be up, but you can see a video of them here. They've got an awesome bio too; check out the link under their name above. Mixing it up with them this season will be Jordan and Jeff from Big Brother (which I only saw a part of--the part where the blasian brother got axed) and the infamous Miss Carolina 2007 who stumbled on public TV when someone asked a hard question.

2 comments:

Keith Wilcox said...

I've never seen the show. I suppose if I did I'm not sure if I could root for anybody as I don't know how to get invested in their stories. One show I did watch was the very first survivor. I rooted for the old guy (but I forgot his name). He came in second. I think it was like 14 years ago or something :-)

bigWOWO said...

Survivor is a good show too. I'm actually more of a Survivor fan than an Amazing Race fan. I actually only tuned in last season. This season, I only saw the first episode.