The 4-photo banner above was always meant to change, originally with pix of the author's kids but I figured hey, why not open this to rice babies everywhere? So I'll take submissions from parents who want their kids to appear up top. Here are the ground rules:
1. Baby pix please, 3 years or younger. (Just for consistency's sake though as our kids get older, we'll probably upgrade the age too).
2. Please be A) in focus, B) with good contrast, C) preferably with a white background (if possible). Some blurred photo you took with your built-in web-cam, with the lights turned off, is not going to hack it, sorry.
3. A face shot (or one where the face is prominent) would be most ideal.
4. 72 DPI is fine but in that case, it should be at least 400 x 600 pixels.
5. Hapa babies are more than welcome, of course.
6. I've set up a Flikr account for people to upload their photos. http://www.flickr.com/groups/ricedaddies/. (Thanks to CityMama for the excellent suggestion).