Sunday, November 02, 2008

Big Wowo


Over the summer, I had the privilege of meeting Byron (Jaehwan from the Fighting44s) on several podcasts in which I participated. Interestingly, he didn't know I was SoulSnax from RiceDaddies until recently, when he gave us a big shout out on his new website, BigWoWo.com.

I just wanted to reciprocate by mentioning www.bigwowo.com, his new activist blog in which he wants to focus more on creating practical change in society. Jaehwan is a prolific writer, both on the 44s, and on BigWOWO. Everything he writes has substance -- no verbal diarrhea from this guy. I don't know how he does it, as I can barely keep up on RiceDaddies myself! 

Speaking of which, Jaewhan is a fellow Rice Daddy, as he is the father of a two year old boy...and the website is named after his son's favorite toy. He and his wife are also expecting a baby girl. Congratulations, Jaehwan!

2 comments:

Mama Nabi said...

Thank you for those links - I have a feeling I'll be reading past posts for the next few days. Excellent sites, both of them.

Anonymous said...

Hey SoulSnax,

Thanks for the shout out!

I would've responded sooner, but the baby girl came on Election Day! It was definitely a day to remember!