Monday, September 03, 2007

New exercise routine?

I just watched my daughter, Caitlyn (now just a couple months past 2 years), complete 20 minutes of non-stop running in a circle. The reason for this late night aerobic activity? "Shall We Dance" from "The King and I." Usually, she and I go to the park after dinner to play before coming home to bathe and go to bed. But with the recent heatwave (still feels like 100 degrees outside), indoor activity is all we've managed to muster all day. At least we found something to tire her out!

P.S. Thanks for Daddy In A Strange Land for hosting his home-away-from-home Labor Day beach party and giving me a swift kick in the posterior to get me writing again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

100' degrees
try living in the southwest , pal

none-the-less

any execise is better than none

vikram yoga would be good, now

kids will get it immediately

they're natural mimics

daddy in a strange land said...

It was good to see you, your wife and Caitlyn!

Glad to see your byline back up here, hope to see it lots more!

Re: kids and musicals, you gotta get some video of that up here. :) Does she like Backyardigans and Wonderpets?